Physique of pregnant lady, 21, is present in Philadelphia woods six days after she went lacking – as police hunt her boyfriend whose automobile was set on hearth the day she vanished
- Dianna Brice was discovered shot lifeless on Monday evening in a wooded space of south Philadelphia
- The 21-year-old has been lacking since March 30 when she was final seen moving into her boyfriend’s automobile
- Her mom claims the boyfriend, Justin Smith, instructed her through telephone later that that they had an argument and she or he walked away
- Dianna’s physique was discovered on Monday evening; her boyfriend remains to be on the run
- Smith’s automobile was discovered on hearth on Monday afternoon at 5.30pm
The physique of a pregnant 21-year-old has been present in woods close to Philadelphia and police are trying to find her boyfriend, who has been named as an individual of curiosity in her dying.
Dianna Brice was discovered on Monday at 11pm in a wooded lot in south Philadelphia. She had been lacking since March 30 and was four-and-a-half months pregnant.
Police are actually trying to find her 23-year-old boyfriend, Justin Smith. His automobile was discovered on hearth at 5.30pm the day she went lacking.
Dianna Brice, 21, was discovered on Monday at 11pm in a wooded lot in south Philadelphia. She had been lacking since March 30. Her boyfriend, Justin Smith, is on the run from police
In keeping with Dianna’s mom, she additionally has a medical situation that requires day by day remedy.
On Monday evening, police found her physique in a wooded space of south Philadelphia.
She had been shot to dying. It is unclear what number of gunshot wounds she suffered.
On the day she went lacking, Dianna’s mom had taken her together with her to a laundromat.
She stated she got here out of the laundromat to seek out her sitting in her automobile with Smith.
Dianna was crying, she stated, however instructed her nothing was incorrect. The mom then drove them each to Smith’s automobile close by, she stated.
‘I requested her, “You good?” after which I drove off. And I haven’t seen my child since,’ her mom, Betty Cellini, instructed Dateline.
Dianna’s physique was discovered on this wooded space in south Philadelphia on Monday evening, slightly below every week after she went lacking