Non-compliance with the lockdown protocols or rules could ruin us. it was reliably reported that some people went to the beach yesterday in Accra which created overcrowding no distance attitude was relegated to the background. Ghanaians need to observe the rules to help eradicate the disease from our country. It appears some people have not seen the severity of the disease. This disease is wiping humans beyond thinking in the world with amazing rapidity in the world including Ghana.\
These some precautionary measures Ministry of Health or Ghana Health Service has postulated to follow to prevent the spread;
1.Cough or sneeze with your mouth and nose covered with tissue or bent elbow.
2. Dispose of used tissue and wash hands with soap under running water.
3. Wash your hands regularly with soap under running water or use alcohol-based hand rub.
4. Avoid close contact with people coughing and sneezing to prevent possible infection.
5. Avoid all mass social gatherings such as funerals, parties, church and mosque activities, etc.
6. If you choose to wear a face mask, be sure it covers mouth and nose.
7. Avoid handshakes or hugs and always maintain a social distance of at least one meter from others.
COVID-19 can be defeated, but a lot depends on us.