Borussia Dortmund are lining up moves for attacking options as they prepare for a possible Sancho exit in the summer.

Borussia Dortmund are lining up attacking options should Sancho Leave in the summer

Sancho has a £100million price tag slapped on him with Manchester United and other leading clubs lining up a move for the England international.

Join Our Facebook Group Here

And Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has said the club has a plan B already in place just in case Sancho leaves the Signal Iduna Park.

Zorc told Kicker:  “If Jadon left, we would do something again in the offensive area.There are certainly one or two players we are targeting.”

Earlier this week, reports in Germany suggested that Dortmund has set August 10 as a deadline for Manchester United to make an offer if they want to sign Sancho.

 

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Man United is one of the teame highly linked with a move for Jadon Sancho

But Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made it clear that Man United will have to ensure value for money on all their summer acquisitions due to the financial impact of Coronavirus.

Sancho has contributed to 40 goals in all competitions this season for Borussia Dortmund scoring 20 and assisting 20 times.

Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc says there are one or two replacements should Sancho leave

Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watkze is aware of the state of affairs in the transfer market should they sell Sancho.

He told Kicker: “When you don’t have a billionaire or a state backing you up, then you need to be careful how you invest your money.

“We don’t have an end date for corona, without that we simply have no planning security.

“Should we sell Sancho, then every player will cost 5-10million euros more. We have nothing to give away”

Please follow and like us:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here