A Ghanaian Medical Officer in the USA has sent this through to help each and every one. Please read and take care of yourself – Dr. Okyere.
The rate at which young people are suffering from Kidney disease is alarming. I am sharing a post that can help us.
Please read below:
Barely two (2) days ago, we all received the news of the demise of the Nigerian actor as a result of kidney disease.
Also our minister of public works, the Honorable Teko Lake is currently in the hospital on life support with Kidney problems. I want to show you how to avert this menace of kidney disease.
SO HERE ARE THE TOP 6 CAUSES OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Delaying going to a toilet. Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt. You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt daily.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful to your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drinking too much caffeine. Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking
enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment. Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves…God will protect you and your family from every disease this year.
HOW TO CLEAN KIDNEYS WITHOUT PAIN – GOOD FOR ALL AGES
Clean your kidneys.
The years go by and our kidneys always filter the blood, eliminating salt, poison, and all that is harmful in our system. Over time, the salt accumulates and requires cleaning treatment.
How to get rid of this?
It is very easy, first, take a bunch of Scent leaves (”Ewe Efinrin” in Yoruba language. Nchuanwu in Igbo language. “Nunum” in the Akan language) and wash well, then cut into small pieces and put in a saucepan and add clean water (1 liter). Boil for ten minutes, cool, filter into a clean bottle, and refrigerate.
Drink one cup a day and you will see that all the salt and poison accumulated in your kidneys begin to appear when you urinate.
This is recognized as the best cleansing treatment for the kidneys and it’s natural!