Headaches are generally common. It occurs when one experiences head pain. Migraines however are normally sharp or acute pain of part or whole parts of the head.
The causative agents are;
- Less sleep
- Depression, worry and anxiety
- Inadequate or no exercise
- Less intake of water
Headaches and migraines can be prevented or reduced by;
- drinking enough water
- Living a stress-free life. Reduce your workload. Reduce doing excessive work whether official or domestic
- Stop or reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages, cured cheeses, shellfish, cured meats, protein, additives, stimulant beverages, white sugar, dairy products, ice cream, citrus fruits.
- getting enough sleep
- regular physical exercise
Please follow and like us: